Life Coach & Relationship Therapist
Are you juggling a million things? When one of them falls, they all seem to come crashing down. The truth is you shouldn’t pick it all back up.
I can help you choose which ones are best to juggle, which ones you need to leave for good and which ones you should pick up later AND I can give you the tools to follow through on those choices!
Hi, I’m Dr. Zoe Shaw, a licensed psychotherapist, relationship and life coach for Superwomen. I am also the wife of a Hollywood actor, mother of 5, writer, radio talk show host and health nut. And I am passionate about helping you create a healthy, thriving, productive life full of loving, healthy relationships including the one with yourself (which in my book IS the most important one).
I work with individuals, organizations, couples, media and those in the Entertainment Industry. I also work remotely which means we can have a session (via Skype or Zoom) wherever you are in the world on your laptop, phone or tablet!.
As a trained therapist and wife of 23 years to an actor who’s been on the roller coaster of Hollywood entertainment for years (oh the joy of being married to an artist), I have life, clinical experience, and academic training to help you!
Get to know me a little more in my bio and please check out my site. I look forward to hearing your story!
Get my newsletter for free relationship,
parenting and advice on what it takes to really LOVE your life.
As a thank you, I’ll send you my free
“30 minute Life Hack- Unexpected Secret to Getting Stuff Done.”
Curious About Working With Me? Here’s what we can do for your life:
- Finally understand why you feel so overwhelmed – like you can’t get it together (HINT: it’s not because you are doing too much).
- Reframe your fear and actually use it to attain your goals.
- Make peace with the aspects of your life that are holding you back from getting stuff done.
- Finally learn how to follow through on your goals and reach your potential.
- Learn how to apply my Signature Seasons Mapping Program to get crystal clear about what’s happening in your life so you can make a roadmap for what predictably lies ahead. This will allow you to finally HAVE it all without DOING it all!
- Learn new tools to help you become a peak performer in your life, family and career.
- Design a workable action plan to become the woman you have always wanted to be. She’s in there and together, we are going to bring her to life (FINALLY)!
Contact Dr. Zoe
Reach Dr. Zoe to find out more information and schedule appointment.Contact Now
DR. ZOE HAS BEEN SEEN ON: